The Working Group “Manuals, Guides and Comments on the OLACEFS Charter and Regulations” – GTN, was created with the aim of developing the regulatory measures necessary for the proper functioning of OLACEFS and introducing the required improvements to the regulatory body approved at the 22nd OLACEFS General Assembly.
In 2013 and 2014 (the period in which GTN has been operating) the following products were developed:
Proposed Modifications to OLACEFS Charter and Regulations
- Advisory and Technical Assistance Manual
- General Assembly Sessions Manual
- Capacity-Building Manual
- OLACEFS Membership Guidelines
- Operational Guide to the Working of the Board of Directors
- Operational Guide to the transfer of the OLACEFS Presidency and Executive Secretariat
- Operational Guide to the Working of Committees, Commissions and Working Groups
In the 22nd OLACEFS Ordinary General Assembly (Gramado, November 2012) amendments to the OLACEFS Charter and Regulations were approved, and matters explicitly excluded from the drafting – such as manuals, guides, and suggestions for modifications made after the drafting of the proposed regulations – were channeled to the Working Group “Manuals, Guides and Comments on the OLACEFS Charter and Regulations” (GTN), for the respective analysis and consideration of OLACEFS.
Period of Operation
Desde el 15 de marzo de 2013, fecha en que se llevó a cabo la primera reunión virtual del Grupo de Trabajo, hasta el 30 de noviembre de 2014.
Develop the regulatory provisions necessary for the proper functioning of OLACEFS and make the required improvements to the regulatory body approved at OLACEFS 22nd General Assembly, all in accordance with the decisions made at that Assembly.
– Prepare Manuals and Guides drafts arising from the derogation of specific regulatory areas.
– Prepare Guides and Manuals drafts from existing instruments.
– Study and evaluate the possibility of adopting observations made by SAIs in the socialization process of the current Charter and Regulations’ proposals.
– Inform all SAIs of the resulting products, receive comments and incorporate them into circularised products to the greatest extent possible.
– Deliver the final product to the Board, through the Chair, for consideration and approval in accordance with the provisions of Article 22 No. 7.of the Regulations
The GTN is made up of the SAIs of Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Peru and Uruguay.
The SAI of Peru, as agreed by GTN member SAIs, holds the Presidency.
- GTN Terms of Reference