The winner will receive US$1,000
Based on the provisions of resolution 28/2013/AG, the 59th OLACEFS Board of Directors Meeting in Buenos Aires issued accord 1094/05/2014 which approved the rules for the competition to find a new OLACEFS logo.
The aim of the competition is to update the institutional image to current standards and needs. The new logo should reflect the principles, mission and vision of our organisation. As such the rules state that the logo shall be sober, understandable and simple, reflecting graphically the image that OLACEFS wishes to project, as well as catching attention through its simplicity, balance and structural solidity.
Competition rules are as follows:
- All officials of OLACEF-member SAIs can take part in the competition, whatever their position, under the auspices of their respective institution. The logo shall be conveyed by the respective OLACEFS contact.
- Those submissions presented by or supported by designers, publicists, technical draftsmen, multimedia communicators or related professionals, will be prioritised.
- The submission must be sent in vector format, e.g. .eps, .indd, .pdf, .svg, .odg, .vml; .ai;
- The submission should be accompanied by the name of the official, the institute they belong to and the name of the vector format used.
- The OLACEFS Board of Directors will select a shortlist to be submitted to the 24th General Assembly for the final judgement.
- The winning logo will be used by the organisation on all stationary, on the OLACEFS website and all official communications from any of its bodies or working groups.
- Participants surrender copyright in perpetuity of submission of logos to the Organisation of Latin American and Caribbean Supreme Audit Institutions (OLACEFS). For its part, OLACEFS prohibits total or partial reproduction by any means or process, physical or electronic, the use, lease or any other form of transfer, of all logos received in the framework of this competition, without the written authorisation of the organisation.
- Proposals should be sent to the following email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
On receipt of a proposal sent to the email addresses above, it is assumed the participant accepts all terms, conditions and restrictions of the rules of the competition.
The winning logo will be used by the organisation on all stationary, on the OLACEFS website and all official communications from any of its bodies or working groups.
To incentivise participation, the Board of Directors of Olacefs is offering a prize of US$1.000
The deadline for entries is August 31, 2014.
Any doubts or queries should be sent to the email addresses above.