The Pilot Knowledge Management System is available
Held in Santiago on October10 and 11
On October 10 and 11, a workshop was successfully developed to understand and validate the pilot for the system of knowledge management. This workshop was included in the schedule of the System for Knowledge Management and was organized by the SAI of Chile in cooperation with the German Agency for Technical Cooperation (GIZ).
Representatives from the SAIs of Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and GIZ attended the workshop. The objectives were:
- Familiarization with the current state of the system’s pilot.
- To conduct a detailed analysis of the system’s pilot and its functionality.
- Perform practical work by entering reports and experiences into the system.
- Generate a document that incorporates all the agreements reached at the workshop.
- Revise the schedule of upcoming activities.
The workshop attendees practiced entering reports and experiences into the sytem supported by GIZ experts and the Computing Center of the SAI of Chile.
Access to the pilot via OLACEFS website.
As a result of the workshop, the team responsible for the Knowledge Management System, made up of members of the SAIs of Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru, representing the CCR and CTIC in conjunction with the German Agency for International Cooperation GIZ, have at their disposal the first version of the pilot for the OLACEFS Knowledge Management System.
After a series of workshops held during 2012 and 2013, the main requirements construction of the system were gleaned from the member SAIs members in the form of both good practices and lessons learned.
Last July in Santiago de Chile, a Workshop on Diagnostics and Sensitization for the Knowledge Management System was held in which the following activities were highlighted:
- Presentation of the scope of the OLACEFS Knowledge Management System and clarification of questions.
- Presentation of an exercise carried out on information gathering on best practices and lessons learned.
- Choosing audits to examine in terms of best practices and lessons learned.
- Authorization examples for publication of good practices, lessons learned and access.
- Safety and confidentiality aspects of good practices and lessons learned.
- Quality control.
- The place for Knowledge Management within the institutional structure.
Currently the project is in full development phase and after October 14 a shortcut to the pilot version of the system will be available on the OLACEFS website http://www.olacefs.com
This pilot has been designed to be highly oriented to the user experience. Being a pilot version, the main features implemented so far are finding and recording content.
In particular, the system includes three types of content grouped into the following categories and collections:
For the purposes of implementing this version of the Knowledge management Pilot, three collections have been made available, one for each category:
- Audit Reports (Fiscal Control)
- Peer Reviews (Governance and Management)
- Magazines and Articles (Virtual Library )
We invite all SAIs to send their suggestions or comments to the following email email@example.com
To access the prototype, click on the following banner:
Note: The Knowledge Management System is optimized for browsers Chrome, Firefox , Safari or Internet Explorer 9 or higher.