Official Name: Working Group Specialized in the Fight against Transnational Corruption (GTCT).
Creation: April 12, 2019, Lima, Peru.
Presidency: Dr. Pablo Celi de la Torre. Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Ecuador (2019-2021).
- Antuan Barquet Guillen
National Coordinator of International Affairs.
- Gabriela Mesías Zambrano
Validity: July 1, 2019 to July 31, 2021.
Members: 15 full SAI members and 3 associate members.
Within the framework of the LXIX Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Organization of Latin American and Caribbean Supreme Audit Institutions (OLACEFS), held in April 2019, in the city of Lima, Peru; the Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Peru in its capacity as Presidency of the OLACEFS, through agreement 1386/04/2019, proposed the creation of the “Working Group Specialized in the Fight against Transnational Corruption.”
1 Minutes of the Meeting of the OLACEFS’ Board of Directors, online consultation, July 2019.
To promote the exchange of timely information among the SAIs of the region for the better execution of their processes of government investigation and auditing, which contributes to the fight against transnational corruption, as well as the exchange of experiences and good practices in this area.
- To prepare a manual of good practices applicable to SAIs in the fight against transnational corruption from the perspective of government audit and control.
- To develop a methodological guide for the exchange of information between SAIs in the investigation work related to the fight against transnational corruption.
- To strengthen the capabilities of the SAI staff, mainly the forensic auditor and information analyst involved in money traceability and the fight against transnational corruption.
- To analyze the legal viability of the exchange of information and the generation of protocols that allow for the validity of the information that can be shared among SAIs.
The SAI in charge of the Presidency of the GTCT will:
- Develop an Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in accordance with regulations of OLACEFS.
- Convene the meetings that are necessary to meet the objectives of the Group and prepare the corresponding minutes, which must be approved by the remaining members of the Working Group.
- Propose and follow up on the Work Plan that complies with the Terms of Reference
- Issue an annual report of results addressed to the Presidency and Executive Secretariat of OLACEFS, which must be presented at the administrative session of the corresponding Ordinary General Assembly.
SAI members of the GTCT
- Shall undertake to fulfill the tasks entrusted within the deadlines defined in the Work Plan.
- Shall vote for any modification within the Working Group, reporting back to the Presidency and Executive Secretariat of OLACEFS.
- Full Members must elect the SAI to chair the Working Group.
- Provide technical assistance and propose the design of systems of management and/or reciprocal control between SAIs that favor the exchange of information between SAIs
Through the convocation, 009 – 2019/OLACEFS – PRES, sent by the SAI of Peru, the Presidency of OLACEFS, and with the favorable vote of the members of the GTCT, the Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Ecuador assumed the position as Presidency for the 2019 – 2021 period.
The results were announced by the OLACEFS’ Presidency on July 1, 2019 through an online meeting in which the Full and Associate members of the GTCT participated.
Dr. Pablo Celi de la Torre
Comptroller General of the State, Deputy, 2017
PhD in Philosophy
PhD in International Relations
Diploma in Defense Policy Development and Resource Management.
Degree in Sociology and Political Science.
- Comptroller General of the State
General Advisor, Administrative Subcomptroller, 2010.
- Ministry of Foreign Relations, Trade and Integration.
- Comptroller General of the State.
- Center for Strategic Defense Studies CDS-UNASUR, National Delegate of Ecuador, 2014.
- South American Defense Council – UNASUR Deputy Director, 2014.
- Comptroller General of the State. Subcomptroller, 2016.
- General Audit Office of the Nation of Argentina.
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Plurinational State of Bolivia.
- Federal Court of Accounts (TCU – Brazil).
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Colombia.
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Cuba.
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Ecuador, Presidency
- Court of Accounts of the Republic of El Salvador.
- Office of the Comptroller General of Accounts of the Republic of Guatemala.
- Superior Court of Accounts of the Republic of Honduras.
- Superior Audit of the Federation of Mexico.
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Paraguay.
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Peru.
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Panama.
- Court of Accounts of the State of Santa Catarina.
- Court of Accounts of the State of Acre.
- Honorable Court of Accounts of the Province of Buenos Aires.
|General Audit Office of the Nation of Argentina|
|GTCT Link||Mara Morfú
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Plurinational State of Bolivia|
|Comptroller General||Henry Lucas Ara Pérez|
|GTCT Link||Patricia E. Arandia Quiroga
|Federal Court of Accounts (TCU – Brazil)|
|President||Ministro José Múcio Monteiro|
|GTCT Link||Victor Hugo Moreira Ribero
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Colombia|
|Comptroller General||Carlos Felipe Córdoba Larrarte|
|GTCT Link||Tania Marcela Hernández Guzmán
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Cuba|
|Comptroller General||Gladys María Bejerano Portela|
|GTCT Link||Nelva Ibarra
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Ecuador|
|Comptroller General||Pablo Celi de la Torre|
|GTCT Link||Antuan Barquet Guillen
|Court of Accounts of the Republic of El Salvador|
|President||Carmen Elena Rivas Landaverde|
|GTCT Link||Roberto Antonio Anzora Quiroz
Edgar Alexander Romero
|Office of the Comptroller General of Accounts of the Republic of Guatemala|
|Comptroller General||Edwin Humberto Salazar Jerez|
|GTCT Link||Celvin Manolo Galindo López
Erick Arnulfo Ruiz Bollat
|Superior Court of Accounts of the Republic of Honduras|
|President||José Juan Pineda Varela|
|GTCT Link||José Fernando Fuentes
Myrna Aida Castro Rosales
|Superior Audit of the Federation of Mexico|
|Senior Auditor||David Rogelio Colmenares Páramo|
|GTCT Link||Mariana Calderón Aramburu
Rosalva Miguel Cárdenas
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Paraguay|
|President of the Superior Council||Camilo Daniel Benítez Aldana|
|GTCT Link||María Teresa Añazco
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Peru|
|Comptroller General||Nelson Eduardo Shack Yalta|
|GTCT Link||Lizbeth Corcuera Rodríguez
Nina Esquinarila Merino
Ivan Castillejo Legtig
|Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Panama|
|Comptroller General||Gerardo F. Solís Díaz|
|GTCT Link||Elvira G. Delvalle
|Honorable Court of Accounts of the Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|President||Eduardo Benjamín Grinberg|
|GTCT Link||Juan Pedro Giuliano
|Court of Accounts of the State of Acre, Brazil|
|President||Antonio Cristovão Correia de Messias|
|Court of Accounts of the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil|
|President||Adircélio de Moraes Ferreira Júnior|
|GTCT Link||Maria Roberta Graciosa
Rafael Antonio Krebs Reginatto
Marcel Damato Belli