One of the initiatives proposed by Brazil’s TCU when it took over the presidency of the OLACEFS Capacity Building Committee (CCC), was to develop a system to support the management of courses offered by the Committee.
Following up on this proposal, in 2017 the CCC introduced the Educational Management System (EMS), a platform that aims to optimize the academic management of the Committee and support the development of the virtual courses that different SAIs in the region offer to OLACEFS members.
The EMS focuses on training liaisons and/or designated managers of each OLACEFS SAI, providing them with access to up-to-date information on past and planned events. In addition, the EMS offers training liaisons greater autonomy to manage the courses on offer.
The main functions of the system are:
– creating new events in accordance with the current training plan;
– creating new offerings in accordance with SAI commitments;
– creating specific user profiles for SAIs;
– user registration and enrollment for offerings;
– uploading student results (grades); and
– downloading certificates for students from your SAI.
The system is available in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
The CCC has created a manual for the proper use of the EMS, with all the necessary information, however if you still have questions, please contact us through email@example.com or by phone on +55 (61) 3316-5987.
To access the manual, please click the following link:
To access the EMS, please click on the following link: