The OLACEFS Capacity Building Committee (CCC) launched a portfolio with the main products developed by the Committee in recent years. This effort sought to collect, in a single site, the various training tools, with a view to facilitating their dissemination and use by all SAIs in the region.
The portfolio has the following products:
- Training Plans 2016-2018 and 2019-2021;
- Training Needs Diagnosis (2016 and 2018);
- MOOC on Performance Auditing;
- MOOC on the 2030 Agenda and the role of SAIs in the implementation of the SDGs (2018);
- Coordinated Audits Manual (2020);
- Satisfaction Assessment and Results Measurement Instruments (2020);
- Educational Management System – SGE 2.0 (2018);
- Educational Management System Handbook (2018);
- Handbook of Face-to-Face Courses (2019);
- Guidelines and Good Practices Guide for the development of Virtual Courses (2019).
The product portfolio is open and will be updated as new products are delivered by the Committee’s Task Forces (TFs). The materials are available on the CCC page on the OLACEFS site: https://www.olacefs.com/creacion-de-capadades-ccc/.
Suggestions or additional information can be obtained by contacting email@example.com .