The Special Committee for the Review of the Charter and Regulations – CER, is a permanent administrative body, adviser to the organization on legal and regulatory matters. It is responsible for reviewing OLACEFS’ Charter and Regulations, proposing to the Board of Directors and General Assembly all those alterations, modifications and new regulations that entail the modernization and improved functioning of the organization.
- Court of Accounts of Uruguay (Chair)
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Chile
- Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic of Colombia
- Superior Audit Office of Mexico
- Court of Accounts of the Republic of El Salvador
- Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Peru
- Chamber of Accounts of the Dominican Republic