The Committee for Capacity Building – CCC – is an OLACEFS body whose mission is to promote and manage the development of SAIs’ professional and institutional capacities to advance the efficiency of management and the modernisation of public administration.
The CCC started life at the 19th Board of Directors meeting in February 1999 in Tegucigalpa, Hondura, as the Regional Training Committee (CCR). The aim of the committee was to assist SAIs in the region to improve their training potential and strengthen the management of public administration. Since its inception, new lines of action have been developed for the benefit of the SAIs, including developments at INTOSAI level in this area.
At the 23rd OLACEFS General Assembly, held in Santiago de Chile, the name change of the CCR to the “Capacity-Building Committee” was approved, based on the body’s extended scope of work, from training to building the professional and institutional capacities of the SAIs. To do this, the CCC is built on three pillars supporting a structure that allows for the development of capacities oriented towards generating and boosting the professional and institutional competences of the SAIs and, as such, improving and reinforcing the audit services offered by SAIs in the region which make a difference to the lives of citizens.
- Tribunal of Accounts of the Union of Brazil (Chair)
- General Audit Office of the Nation of Argentina
- Comptroller General´s Office of the Republic of Chile
- Comptroller General´s Office of the Republic of Colombia
- Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Costa Rica
- Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Ecuador
- Superior Audit Office of Mexico
- Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Panama
- Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Paraguay
- Comptroller General’s Office of the Perú
- Accounts Chamber of the Dominican Republic
- Court of Accounts of the Republic of Uruguay
Victor Hart - Office of International Relations
Carolina Beserra Pfielsticker - Serzedello Corrêa Institute
E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the CCC, please follow this link: